I have the hotel reserved but until there is more positive news about the vaccine's results, I can't schedule anything. My first concern is the health and safety of everyone who might be involved in AU in any way. I know first hand just how devastating the virus can be to the human body so I will be erring on the side of caution.
A decision will be made by early May. If we are able to hold the event, the dates will be August 3 through August 10, 2021.
Stay safe and healthy everyone! - Linda -